December 31, 2012

A look back at the year that was...2012

As you sit with your coffee - or alcoholic beverage, because it's 5 o'clock somewhere - trying to figure out how to ring in 2013, here is a little reading to keep you occupied.

Looking back at 2012 was bittersweet, but these posts tell a pretty complete story...

January
I guess some things never change because I still feel the same way I did in this post

February
Last year's Grammys sucked
I re-learned how to skate & Toronto has some great rinks!

March
Last Winter pretty much didn't happen...
...Which is ok because it allowed for wonderful Spring weekends
Someone I know celebrated a big milestone!

April
Got silly at the museum

May
I went public with my love of Intervention
I did my very first Pinterest craft
I discovered the sock bun...and was teased about it 

June
We went to our first wedding together..& did some other fun stuff
Had a fantastic anniversary trip to Montreal!

July
dC went away for 12 days & then came back - we survived!

August
We went to Chicago!

September
We went to our second wedding together
Saw the most amazing concert of the most amazing band - WOTE!
The Emmy tweet-cap happened

October
I discovered red lipstick
Marked my two-year anniversary as a City girl

November
There were some special birthdays here & here
I became obsessed with crafts
I celebrated 26 years of being alive with some love & friends
Most importantly...I got my little Coco puff

December
Kicked off the Holidays
The End of the World didn't happen...unfortunately


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!