November 12, 2012

Special Birthday!

I couldn't let this day pass without marking it with at least a shout out.

On this day 32 years ago, the world became a better place. Within two decades, we'd all be taken by storm and nothing would ever be the same again.

This person is of course none other than...












{via}

Who did you think I was talking about?

He has done great great things for cinema, both in Hollywood & in Canada. Not to mention what he's done to lusting young women like myself.

On behalf of all Gosling fans (I'm sure I can take the liberty of saying), we wish you a splendid birthday and many many many more years of blessing us with your existence.

Oh and Ryan - did Eva post a shout out to you on her blog? No? Yeah, didn't think so. I'll be waiting.

1 comment :

  1. Ha! Thank you for the Monday morning laugh...and happy birthday to Mr. Gosling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!