November 29, 2012

It's OK Thursday - 11.29


I'm linking up with Neely & Amber today, because it's just been that kind of week.

It's OK...

- that I'm behind on my blog post plan...I thought the post-birthday week would be a quiet one but I was oh so wrong
- that I've procrastinated every day after work this week - late lame dinners, unfinished budgeting, chipped nails...the list goes on
- that my attempt at motivating myself last night resulted in starting a complicated dinner at 7pm; the butternut pasta with sausage = totally worth it!
- that Coco meows at an increasing tone when she wants to get my attention..let's me know she notices me :)
- that I still haven't cut Coco's little claws...I'm worried I'll hurt her!
- that everything at work is up in the air right not & I'm not freaking out...change is good right?
- that I've gone back to biting my nails this week because of stress :(
- that I'm one book behind in reaching my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal by the end of the year..even though it was only 15 books :(
- that watching Jeopardy makes me feel smart
- that I want to spend the money on a new Christmas tree...I don't love my current one & I figure I may as well use my discount while I still have it
- that I've got a somewhat crazy three weeks coming up; such is life in December!

Cheers to this week ending!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!