November 5, 2012

Halloween Fam Jam

We did Halloween a bit later this year as my extended family party was planned for this past Saturday.

I had originally given up on doing anything for Halloween because the costumes I had planned for were just too complicated, especially with no sewing machine [yet].

But when I got this invite I figured we'd put together something last minute-y and here we are...


The gang [minus parentals]
Always great times with my crazy fam!


But the best part of the weekend was definitely coming across this:


I laughed uncontrollably for so long. dC thought I was so weird. Whatever. It was the best!

Happy Monday...Hope y'all survive!

1 comment :

  1. You all look so cute! I love that picture! Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!