November 16, 2012

Candle Countdown - One Week!


My birthday is one week away and I'm nowhere near as excited as I usually am. That is bloody scary. This is coming from the girl who would have a week-long birthday marathon & countdown weeks ahead. I don't know, I guess I'm not excited to get old. Mainly because I feel like I've accomplished so much less than I had intended to by the age of 26. But I'm trying to be super excited with planning my night out and all that jazz. Fake it till you make it, right?! Please say yes.

Anyway, this post wasn't meant to be depressing. Onto the important stuff...

A few weeks ago I posted my Wishlist, though I'm sure most of you have left the gift shopping until the last minute. Which is good in this case, because I've got an update.

I recently checked out Bath & Bodyworks & some of their amazing Holiday stuff - love! But what's the point of getting that stuff for Christmas, it's over by then! And no, buying them for myself is not an option. Thank you almost-Christmas birthday!

Here's some of the stuff I've been lusting over:

Any of their Holiday Scents


The gorgeous 3-Wick Candles
They come in mini too!

Last but not least, this amazing Diamond Glass lipgloss
I could go on because I l.o.v.e. Bath & Bodyworks!!!

T-7 days...Eeek

Happy Weekend Y'all!

1 comment :

  1. I love B&BW too. I just spent 40 minutes in there last weekend. :) I don't get as excited about my birthday anymore either. But I've come to realize if you don’t plan something, no one else really will. Some years I make a huge night out of it. Some years it's just me and my husband. But I always have fun. You will too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!