November 30, 2012

Book Club - 11.30


This week I'm reviewing:
{via Goodreads}
A “saintly” old candy store owner is on the lam - and bounty hunter extraordinaire Stephanie Plum is on the case. As the body count rises, Stephanie finds herself dealing with dead drug dealers and slippery fugitives on the chase of her life. And with the help of eccentric friends and family, Steph must see to it that this case doesn't end up being her last....
{via Goodreads}

Loved. I don't think I need to tell y'all how much I love this series. Picking up a book and not wanting to put it down is probably the best feeling. It may not be an intricate piece of writing but it takes me away from reality and makes reading time so so enjoyable. Part of it is the fact that I can't wait to see what kind of storyline the author is going to spin this time without being boring and repetitive. So far so good! I still totally recommend this series, even if you're just going to pick it up once in a while. Such great easy reads :)

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!