November 2, 2012

Book Club - 11.02

Linking up with some fellow book worms today!


This week I'm reviewing:
{via}

The FBI doesn't believe it. The Governor wants the problem to disappear. But agent Judy Maddox knows the threat is real: an extreme group of eco-terrorists has the means and the know-how to set off a massive earthquake of epic proportions. For California, time is running out.
Now Maddox is scrambling to hunt down a petty criminal turned cult leader turned homicidal mastermind. Because Judy knows that the dying has already begun. And soon, the earth will violently shift, bolt, and shake down to its very core...


I really liked this book. It had a pretty slow start, not gonna lie, but it turned out to be a good read. Plus, it was a refreshing change from the last few books I've read which were mostly light (rom) coms.
The book was a great mix of suspense, crime and humanity. And a little bit of girl power too. What I didn't like was the whole theory of communes, which this book introduced me to. So so hippy and so not my style. But that's neither here nor there so take my reco and read it :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!