October 22, 2012

Weekend Pleasures


Amongst other things, I was sick last week and still getting over it. I'm not sure what's worse, actually being sick or the getting over it part because for me that usually includes a coldsore or two. What I would qualify as the worst thing of life. I have been far more tempted to call in sick to work due to coldsores than when I'm actually feeling sick. Being in public during those days is my least favourite.

That being said, I didn't want to ruin my weekend entirely so I sucked it up. Here are some things I enjoyed this weekend:

- Lots of drinks and catching up with good friends at the bar on Friday night!
- Staying in all day Saturday (thank you dC! <3) to just cure my hangover get some R&R with a movie [we watched Wanderlust]
- Dinner-and-a-movie date on Saturday night
{via}
- Wearing tons of layers - tights, thigh high socks, long T, sweater & jacket - i LOVE layers!
- Bruno Mars on SNL [I can't find any good YouTube clips right now]
- Sleeping in on Sunday then playing cellphone games in bed :)
- Going for a walk to enjoy the GORGEOUS weather & having brunch at a small bagel place
- Discovering the.sweetest.ever Stationary shop. O.M.G. i love Stationary
- Getting fro-yo & mini cookies with hand-picked toppings :)
- Finally breaking out our new cast iron pan to make pork chops & steak with grilled vegetables for dinner - the best pan to have in an apartment/condo!
- Re-watching Casper after over 10 years - doesn't get old
- Halloween Haunt - rides + haunted houses = awesome time!
- Sleepytime tea before bed...even though we didn't need it :)


Happy Monday, hope your week is off to a good start!

1 comment :

  1. This was your weekend? I don't have that much fun in a month!! Haha! I feel your pain about cold sores. I used to get them all the time and have called in work because of one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!