October 5, 2012

Nail Files - 10.05

It's time to show off some pretty digits with...

This week's mani:
I went with something very simple the other night for during the week. That, and I just got this colour on a whim. It's a pretty tame colour and I think it would look nice as an accent finger with another colour. Either way, more NYC nail polish to like :)

Also, I organized all of my nail polish this week by brand and shade. Plus made a reference sheet for all the colours so I can more easily choose what I want. Oh so OCD.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments :

  1. I also love NYC nail color. It's an inexpensive goodie with so many fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just about to say that; I love NYC. They have the prettiest colors for a lo low price.

      Delete
  2. Always a good idea to organize your nail polish - it helps me see what colors I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute color!! a basic is always a good one to have

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!