October 23, 2012

Eff, Marry, Kill - 10.23

Double post - it's your lucky day!
You can check the other one out here.

Heather & Michelle's link up is back!
photobucket

In that exact order, here are my picks...

Oh Gerard, it was so difficult to decide what to do with you...do I want to marry you & have you to myself forever, or just be victim to the bliss that you could inflict? I had to choose the bliss - take me to Sparta!

JGL, my new celeb crush. Talented and funny with a new-found hunk factor. I think this fellow would make an excellent hubby!

I know so many of you love John Mayer and that makes me screw up my face in utter disbelief and throw up at the same time. Who does this douchebag think he is? Swooping in on fragile Hollywood ladies (Jen Aniston,  little Taylor Swift & most-recently Katy Perry...the list goes on), prey on them with his smooth words and then break their hearts? He's no better than Joe Shmoe down the street - do not fuel his ego with your fandom!

Can't wait to see everyone else's picks!!!

Don't forget to check out my birthday post from today as well :)

9 comments :

  1. OMG finally another John Mayer hater. I thought I was the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. john mayer makes me gag too! i can't even listen to his music.
    i agree with your chocies, gerard is a sexy irish man but he seems to have a rather darker side i might not want to see lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picks - I agree 100% with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I would TOTALLY kill John Mayer! Such a douche!!!!!

    Gerard Butler is hoooooooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stand John Mayer either. You're right he is a douche bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd kill all three of these guys and wouldn't eff a single one of them!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome choices. I think I'd eff JGL and marry Gerard though. Definitely kill Mayer! He's gross.

    Stopping by from the linkup! :)
    Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I just realized I left you my standard "stopping by from the linkup" ending. I'm following you, I swear. Sometimes it's hard to find time to read and comment, but I always do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I love this! Who wouldn't kill John Mayer?!! And I would eff the eff out of Gerard too lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!