October 23, 2012

Candle Countdown


My big annual day is coming up - that's right, my birthday is just one month away!

I know most of you want to get started on my gifts so here's my list. I actually had a hard time coming up with a list this year because I really truly do not 'need' anything. It's a good thing that this doubles as a Christmas list (because let's face it, that's just over two months away!) so I only have to go through this process once. LOL

- Xena: Complete DVD Collection
- Sewing machine
- Fun Stationary things (pens, stamps, etc)
- Jewellery dish
- Pandora charm(s)
- Super nice candles
- Super nice bath bubbles & salts
- Cute dangly earrings
- Starbucks gift card
- Michael's gift card
- H&M gift card

I'm normally not big on gift cards but I've gotten picky and I understand I can be hard to shop for sometimes. I'm not that picky with presents either way, I just like getting surprises :)


Happy Shopping!

1 comment :

  1. Gift cards are my favorite present to receive. There's nothing like the gift of shopping! That jewelry dish is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!