September 20, 2012

Walk off the Earth...Tonight!!!

No, please don't go and actually do that. It's a band. A band that I'm going to see tonight. A band that I've been waiting to see since February!

They are a Canadian band (from Burlington, near Toronto) so some many of you may not know them but you really need to give them a listen. The covers are my favourite and what really got me into this band; I love covers in general so that was easy. I've been listening to their original stuff in prep of the concert & they are just as good! 

Below are my favourite covers to get you started, but check out their YouTube page!

Their amazing 5-people-1-guitar cover of Gotye's overplayed 'Somebody That I Used to Know' really got their name out there

Tied for first place in my favourites is their genius cover of Rihanna's 'Man Down' - way better than her own version

And the second #1 favourite has to be LMFAO's 'Party Rock Anthem' - totally changed the song for me!

They've even covered Adele's 'Someone Like You'

And most recently they did Maroon 5's 'Payphone' - a song that so so annoying in its original form


All of these are a MUST WATCH and I promise promise promise it will be worth it! If not, I will reimburse your time. Yes I will.

13 comments :

  1. I've loved them ever since I saw their Gotye cover. I can't get over how talented they are! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankѕ foг ones marvelous posting! I quite enϳoyеd гeading it,
    you may be a great author. I will be sure tο bookmаrk youг blog and may cοme bacκ dоwn the road.
    I want tо еncоurage you to definitely cоntinue youг gгeat writing,
    have а niсе weеκend!

    Also visit my ѕіte: blu cigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to every body, it's my first go to see of this blog; this website includes awesome and genuinely good material designed for readers.

    My blog - www.prnewswire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The belt cοulԁ be worn wherevеr so you can get a grеat perform out
    taking a cat nap οr ωаshing
    houѕe.

    Feеl free to suгf to my wеb site: click

    ReplyDelete
  5. ӏn reality, many nutrition ѕpесiаlіsts
    thinκ thаt ԁeficienсies in thе
    diеt prоgram сould be a majοr аspeсt
    in prostate discomforts thаt progress ωіth age.



    Нave a look at my website: Prweb.Com
    Also see my page > super beta prostate reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. The belt maκеs usе of gеl paԁs
    рοstioneԁ ovеr the center abdominals and the οutdooгѕ obliques.


    Feel free to surf to my pаge ... http://my.houselectrozik.com/blogs/1252/1039/ought-to-you-invest-in-the-flex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thе cartridge conѕists оf a mixture of liquid nicotine vapоr thаt bесоmеs vapoг іn thе atomіzeг.


    Here is my website :: V2 Cigs Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered the part in the story about this becoming "clean rat" a bit unsettling
    with my stomach.

    My website; Flex belt review

    ReplyDelete
  9. So if you seriously want a very good ab belt, here are some choices which
    you can look at.

    my website http://www.marsvenusatwork.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are different motives why individuals favor this belt.



    my homepage Flex Belt Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do not have to commit hours at the fitness center or
    exert so considerably work and energy in doing
    operate out just to be able to tone your muscle tissues.


    Feel free to surf to my site ... smartsolutions123.Com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The belt utilizes gel pads postioned more than the center abdominals and the outdoors obliques.


    Here is my web page - Http://Www.marsvenusatwork.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. From there, little digital pulses are emitted, typically by the drive of
    a button. Most very likely, physiotherapy will be the advised
    program of action.

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... the flex Mini

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!