September 25, 2012

Walk off the Earth...Amazing!

I am beyond happy that we managed to get tickets to this show last week because it was down right fan-fucking-tastic!!
Check out the getting-pumped-up post here.

From the venue (very fitting) & opening acts, to the performances and music - just crazy good.

Here are pics from the show. When I figure out how to upload to YouTube I will show you a live performance of this awesomeness.

Opening the show

WOTE!

Marshall :)

Gianni :)




They let giants balloons go!

The famous 5-people-1-guitar performance of  'Somebody that I used to know' (video to come!)

I know this looks like dust, but there was also CONFETTI!!!! I may or may not have saved some...

Since I only shared covers with you last time, here's an original - love this song!



1 comment :

  1. so jealous! they're coming to grand rapids soon and i may just have to go see them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!