September 27, 2012

It's Ok Thursday


This is my first time linking up with Amber but it's been on my list for a while. You should too!

It's OK...

that I'm eating a cinnamon raisin bagel & blogging instead of getting ready for work

• that I ate a red velvet cupcake at 11pm last night

• that I didn't totally hate the movie Battleship [but am curious as to who saw that in theatres!]

• that I haven't checked my apple/pumpkin pie & stuffing recipes yet for next weekend's Thanksgiving [Canada, eh!]

• that I've planned my entire evening & activities around the Grey's Anatomy [!!!] premier tonight!

• that I spent an hour at work re-organizing all of my Pinterest boards

• to suddenly become obsessed with crafts and run out to buy all kinds of supplies - I swear I'll use them!

• that I'm procrastinating on making a few doctors' & dentist appointments

• that I like to save my Starbucks 'experiences' for days that I want a treat, and not every day

• that I have a month worth of receipts to enter into my expense tracker

• that I'm avoiding starting the Follet book I have because I just want to continue the Plum series!

• that I still don't feel like getting ready for work...

1 comment :

  1. a red velvet cupcake is okay at any time!

    Have a great day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!