September 26, 2012

#Emmy Tweetcap


So the Emmy Awards were the other night, and while I hadn't originally planned on watching I didn't have much else to do. Plus, I thought it would be a great opportunity to add to my list of tweeted award ceremonies. You can also check out the Grammys and Golden Globes tweet-caps that I've done in the past.

So because of the twitter feed, you'll have to read this bottom up...and then scroll down for the images. Sorry, I hope it's not too big of an inconvenience for y'all! I did notice some minor misspells, please don't call the grammar police...

{via my twitter}


{via here & here}

What did you think of the 2012 Emmy Awards? Any particular hits or misses? Share, share, share!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!