July 25, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday - Nails


I'm really trying to motivate myself to do my nails more often & am hoping these inspire to set aside some time. It doesn't help that 99% of the times I do my nails, I end up ruining at least one nails! :(



                                                                           Source: juliapetit.com.br via daniela on Pinterest



                                                                         Source: blog.birchbox.com via vik on Pinterest



                                                                        Source: passionnailart.com via daniela on Pinterest



                                                                            Source: iknowhair.com via vik on Pinterest



                                                                   Source: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com via Rebecca on Pinterest



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!