July 26, 2012

Eff, Marry, Kill!

photobucket


Eff
Zac Efron

Umm yes please. When this guy first came into the spotlight, I really gave him no credit. Pretty boy in stupid musical, dating a twat like Vanessa Hudgens. But once 17 Again came out - amazing. Like where did this guy come from? Legit. Ok, let's go Zac.


Marry
Ryan Gosling

Anyone who knows me could see this coming a mile away. He had me at 'Hello'...or whatever his first line in The Notebook was. He's gorgeous, increda-talented & is a good samaritan! So Ryan, let me know where you wanna have the engagement party...


Kill
I know Heather will hate me for this...
Channing Tatum

Honestly, so overrated. I can't say he isn't hot - I can see his appeal but I so not attracted to him. The only talent he has is dancing (though I haven't seen Magic Mike, so maybe stripping too) but guess what, you're supposed to also be able to act. This isn't So You Think You Can Dance. Seriously, people.

Can't wait to read everyone else's!!!

12 comments :

  1. Watch out, girl, you're gonna get a lotta flack for killing Channing. Hahaha!! Totally love your marry choice. Mmmm...Ryan Gosling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would eff Channing Tatum, fer sure. I would marry Zac Efron - my Yiddish granny would be proud. I'd have to kill Ryan Gosling - I just don't understand what all the fuss is about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eff Ryan. Holy hot man!

    Marry Channing. Just too sweet.

    Off Zac. Makes me feel like a cougar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't choose... can I eff and marry all of them?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes and yes. I totally agree. Zac is so hot, but too young to marry for me. Channing seems great, but I'm not totally on board with him yet.

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. marry ryan,kill zac, eff channing :)

    cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ryan Gosling!! I adored the scruffy thing he had going on in The Notebook. Loved that so much! I wish he would do it again haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would eff Channing, marry Zac and kill Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If yоu arе going fоr finest contents lіke myѕelf,
    ѕimply pay a quick visit thіs web pagе every ԁаy foг the rеason thаt it offeгs quality contents, thanks
    Check out my web site :: xtb brokers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent pοst. I uѕed to be checking continuοusly this weblog
    and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the ultimate phase :) I take care of such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    My site : free electronic cigarette

    ReplyDelete
  11. After Ι originally left а cοmment
    I аppeаr to have clicked on the -Nоtifу me
    ωhen new comments aгe adԁеd- сhеckbox and noω eѵery time a сomment
    is aԁded I reciеve 4 emаils with the exaсt sаme сοmment.
    Is therе a wаy you can rеmove mе from
    thаt ѕervіce? Mаny thankѕ!
    Feel free to surf my website :: galaxy note 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Тheгe. I found youг blog uѕing msn.
    This is a reаllу ωell wгitten
    artiсle. I will bе sure to bоοkmark it аnd cоmе
    baсk to гead moгe of youг uѕeful informatiοn.
    Thanks for the рοѕt. I ωill
    ԁefinіtely comeback.
    Here is my web-site :: pikavippii

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!