July 24, 2012

All grown up & ready to bake!

A couple of months ago I wished my sister a very happy 18th birthday on the blog. Now it's even crazier that she's officially done high school & went to her prom...


I graduated 8 years ago & had the exact same ceremony in the exact same hall...

My little Prom Queen :)
No the matching was not on purpose, I swear!
Now it's time for this little apprentice to get down to business & start mastering delicious treats like these:


              Source: secretstoves.net via Veronica on Pinterest

              Source: pinnedrecipes.com via Claudine on Pinterest

         Source: inspiredbymichelleblog.com via Jacqui on Pinterest
She didn't make this one, the name is a coincidence!

Can't wait to have a full blown Pastry Chef in the fam! dC has already volunteered to be a professional taste-tester haha


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!