June 6, 2012

Recap Time!

First post of June, eh? It's been a pretty busy trying to enjoy the warmer weather, etc. So here's what's been happening:

*Softball season has started! Despite the first loss, we're now 2:1. Just going to try to not have a repeat of last year.

*I made delicious falafel


*We had another clubbing date!


*Met up with my lovely bloggy friend Bree for the first time! A successful first 'date' I'd say :)


*Went to our first wedding together and looked great, if I may say so myself!


*Spruced up my apartment! Thank you centrepieces!


*Celebrated the warm weather with some delicious gelato! Way better than ice cream, btw


Happy #HumpDay!

2 comments :

  1. Ya! A successful first 'date' indeed! You guys look so snazzy at the wedding and you totally made out like a bandit with all those centerpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That falafel looks like it turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!