June 13, 2012

Humpity Hump Day

It's definitely Wednesday. My day started with Googling the following:
"how much should you save up before quitting your job"

Which resulted in going through this post:

It was 100% what I was looking for. However, definitely not what I wanted to hear.

I don't have a plan. Not at all. I would love to be an entrepreneur but I've always known I'm not quite right for that - not a riks-taker & quite frankly I have zero ideas.

The only answer I have is to 'travel Europe'. But that's my answer every time I want to runaway from my problems life.

My perfect job involves what I love most & do best - social media & business. Not sure where to find it though, or whether it will pay the bills.

How do I start looking without even knowing what I'm looking for? Can't someone do it for me? That would be perfect.

On the bright side, if none of that works out I guess I can always rely on being a 'stunt' double for this guy:



Happy #HumpDay!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!