June 22, 2012

Anniversary Celebrations!

As mentioned, #teamdCdK's 1st anniversary was on Monday and naturally we needed to mark this momentous occasion.

We decided on small gifts & a dinner out since we are treating ourselves to a trip!

My gifts to dC:
The card says "Hit the Snooze. Snuggle." x3 So cute, I couldn't resist!
I made this Tshirt using my fave crafty technique
i <3 my boyfriend

My gifts from dC:
A new framed picture to put up :)
A new journal to rant it - it's hilarious & deserves its own blog post
FINALLY mini clothes pin to complete my postcard project - deets to come

We then proceeded to stuff our faces at all-you-can-eat sushi. Ok, it was mostly me.

And today, we leave for our anniversary trip to Montreal! So excited! I didn't brush up on my French as much as I would have liked but it'll be that much more fun. It's perfect timing too as we both really need to get away from everything for a few days!

À bientôt!
 

1 comment :

  1. Aww you two are adorable. Congrats on one year! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!