May 17, 2012

Sock Bun Success!

I've been meaning to try the "sock bun" for a while but never get around to it. Today I did just that with the help of this fantastic video & it was a big success. I was also late for work - not because it took long (not at all!), but because I wanted to take pictures for the blog! LOL

So when I finally got into work, I told the bf I was late because I was doing my sock bun up-do.
His response?
"So...you have a sock on your head?"
Umm yeah, I guess...

Later this morning I receive the following email:

[not sure where he got the image but props!]
Ya babe, I look just like that...Hahahaha

The sock bun actually looks like this & I think I just might make it my go-to up-do! :)


Have you ever tried the 'sock bun'? Let me see!!!


4 comments :

  1. hahaha I love that he sent you that photo! Also, that bun came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sock bun success Daniela! looks great girl - i have tried it before and am so thankful to the goddess's who created this uber rad thing. you rock it seriously well! thank you so much for the blog design feedback too, appreciated it total. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!