May 9, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting! - Craft time!

It's that day of the week again...Hump Day! Oh and Wednesday, which means time to link up with The Vintage Apple!


This week I'm featuring an awesome DIY fashion project!

A few weeks ago I found this on Pinterest & became OBSESSED with trying to make one myself.
There are actually a ton of blogs/sites & videos you can use to learn/experiment with this

So last weekend I did just that!
Here's my finished shirt:
Excuse the wet spots, I had just steamed it!
I'm so so happy with the way it turned out! It's just coincidence that the cheapest top I found (for my 1st experiment) was the same colour as the example, you can use whatever colours/shirts (or scarves!) you want. It's super easy, just takes a bit of patience.

In case you are wondering, that is the [old] Montreal Expos logo as prep for our trip to Montreal this summer :) I'm definitely planning on making some more!

Has anyone tried this or thinking of trying it?!

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!