April 25, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday!


Go link up!

Last week I posted some quotes about how I've been feeling for the last few weeks. This is what I've been telling myself to try to get over it & move on...


                                                                 Source: gretchenstahlman.wordpress.com via daniela on Pinterest


                                                                         Source: Uploaded by user via daniela on Pinterest


And for some comic relief...
                                                               Source: thesearepeopleyouknow.tumblr.com via daniela on Pinterest


I promise to post some less depressing Pinterest fun soon! :)

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment :

  1. haha oh my gosh i love that romeo and juliet one! its so true though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!