February 9, 2012

The Sweetest

Move over Sammi Giancola, there's another Sweetheart in town! Since I'm such a thoughtful girlfriend, this is what dC received in his inbox yesterday morning to give his long & busy day a sweet kickstart!


I was inspired by this

Disclaimer: I don't like Vday. Notice the quotes around it in my note. It's an over-hyped day in February because we have nothing to celebrate between New Year's and St. Patty's Easter. By which I mean that companies have no way of making money from naive consumers. Singledoms are made to feel like crap because they have no one to share it with, and those with significant others are overcome with anxiety about how to top their Christmas gift.
That being said, there's obviously nothing wrong with showing the person you love how much you care and taking advantage of 'festive' opportunities like the one above. But in the end, it's just another day in February & all the chocolate you get is just going to hinder your Christmas weightloss plans anyway.

Stay tuned to find out what the "Vday" outing is!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!