December 18, 2011

NYC, Part III

It's been a while since I posted Part 1 & Part 2 of our NYC trip, and mostly on purpose. The moment I posted it, it would be over and I've been avoiding that. But I feel that I'm going to enjoy writing this post and looking back at this wonderful trip. Not to mention really look forward to planning the next NYC trip!

Day 3 was my favourite I think. It was much more relaxed since we had covered most of the things on our to do list and explored some of the loveliest places!

Radio City already decorated for the Holidays!
To everyone who suggested to go up to the Top of the Rock (at Rockefeller Centre) instead of the Empire State Building - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Love

More Love

Even more Love

And some L.O.V.E. :)

The Serendipity Skating Rink!

F.A.O. Schwartz
[I love toys]

I love Forrest Gump!
[I definitely tried everything with 'Lt. Dan' in the name...]

Alas, goodbye NYC...until next time!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!