December 13, 2011

It's Christmas time!

For me, one of the first feelings of the Christmas spirit comes from putting up the tree. This year I went for the blue & silver tree and love it - perfect mix of Christmas and winter!
So far though my tree is the only sign of winter because there has been no snow whatsoever! I'm not the biggest fan of snow but I definitely need some in December to kick my Christmas spirit up a notch!
dK Christmas Tree 2011
[we even hung up some stockings!]



Tree topper! Blurry but lovely :)
Only thing that's missing right now are the gifts. I guess it might be a good idea to let everyone know what my Wishlist is first though! ;)

Have any of you put up your Christmas tree yet??

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!