December 21, 2011

Christmas Spirit...tick tock

Does anyone else feel like this month has flown by?! Christmas is in 4 days and I'm lacking in the Christmas spirit.

I've put up my Christmas tree & all of the decorations. I'm done my shopping & wrapped the gifts. I baked Christmas goodies and shared them all at work (I wasn't going to be eating all those myself!)

So as much as I hate to admit it, what's missing is the...snow. Maybe not even now - I do still have to drive home in a few days - but according to the forecast, there is no snow in sight. No snow just doesn't feel like Christmas. The solution for which of course is to keep the blinds and curtains closed :)

Now that we're on the subject, I think y'all should check out the Christmas Spirit Tree! Those of you who love social media will appreciate this - it is literally powered by Christmas spirit via different social media. The website explains it much better. The tree is setup in Toronto's Union (train) Station so I went to go see it!


Let me know what you think of this (great!) idea!

And are you getting into the Christmas spirit yet?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!