December 7, 2011

Christmas goodies!

I dedicated this past weekend to doing my Christmas baking and treat-making. Here are the results!

Almond Biscotti

[No-Bake] Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Bites

Chocolate-covered Pretzels with festive drizzle

Peppermint Bark

Shortbread Cookies with festive drizzle

Blitzen's Breton Brittle

Sugar Cookies
The only thing not pictured is the sugar cookies that I sandwiched with homemade (not by me) berry jam. I'm really excited about how everything turned out! Tomorrow they'll all be wrapped up for bringing to work on Friday. Can't wait for the critics' opinions lol

*If you would like any of the recipes here, please let me know!*

2 comments :

  1. So I'm going to get on a plane now so I can come eat some of those...they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! I need to get through finals and then will be doing the same :)
    enjoy your holiday season, great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!