December 30, 2011

Book Club Friday

It's book-nerd time again!


This week I'm reviewing:

Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark won the annual competition described in Hunger Games, but the aftermath leaves these victors with no sense of triumph. Instead, they have become the poster boys for a rebellion that they never planned to lead. That new, unwanted status puts them in the bull's-eye for merciless revenge by The Capitol...

Book 2 starts off just right. The author skips the perfect amount of time from the last book in order to start building up the action for this adventure. I definitely enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed the first so y'all should read this one too!

Also check out my Book List!

3 comments :

  1. Are you on Goodreads? We need to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still haven't read this series but i hear they are good :)

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm still behind times on this series!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!