November 16, 2011

Twilight Link up!

Today I"m linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for
Photobucket

I'll start by saying that I am by no means a die-hard fan. However, the books do hold a special meaning to me as they were what kept me more or less in touch with home when I studied abroad 3 years ago. They were entertaining, light reads which I enjoyed. I don't however, enjoy the "spectacle" that they have become with R-Pat & douchebag K-Stew. It is yet another over-glorified, teenage frenzy. That being said, the shittiness of the movies does entertain me & I enjoyed reading the books so here I am!

 Are you going to see Breaking Dawn at the midnight release?
Most definitely NOT. Unless I want to be part of a mob of tweens. Plus, I work. I do however, plan on having a Twilight date with my friend Britt as has been tradition.

 Scene you're most looking forward to in Breaking Dawn?
The whole part of Bella's pregnancy and the birth of her human-vamp baby.

 Team Edward or Jacob?


 Favorite book in the Saga?
Ugh so hard to decide between these:

 

 Favorite character in the series and why?

Jacob - he always seemed like the most rational of all. Plus, call me crazy but I prefer to cuddle up to warm & fuzzy, not stone cold.

 Are the books or movies better?
The books, as mentioned :)

Tweet

5 comments :

  1. No judging but I have every intention of pre-gaming Breaking Dawn with my best friend...I'm already excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious to see how they'll show bella's pregnancy and childbirth too! Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how the pregnancy and birth go...should be interesting for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im also excited to see the birth scene! Enjoy the movie and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little freaked out about the birth scene - I'm more looking forward to the honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!