November 7, 2011

This is why I love Fall!

Seriously, how can you not love Fall? This past weekend was absolutely perfect,despite being on the rather cool side, even for this time of year.

Friday after work I picked up this absolutely spectacular addition to my eyeglass collection - my new Tiffany's:
With dC hardcore creeping in the background LOL
Which came with all of this!
I.Love.Them.
Then #Team.dCdK made home-made pizza and it was absolutely delicious. I find that no matter how authentic a pizza restaurant is, it never ever has the same taste as when you make at home. We did buy the dough from a bakery because making our own was the last thing I wanted on Friday night.


The process...

...and the finished pizza!! Note the leftover piece of dough made in to a heart/butt LOL
Delicious would be an understatement!

Then Saturday rolled around and it was absolutely gorgeous out!!! We ended up going for a long walk in one of the few parks within the city - so lovely!
Android picture

iPhone picture
Sunday was just as lovely but I had major cleaning to do and I'm rather proud of myself because I did a long-outstanding main closet clean out. Just a few more things that need to be put up to achieve the goal I set here.

After a long day - and a long weekend - I finally got to rest in my newest set of (what I like to call) Princess sheets :)
IKEA
Hope everyone had a great weekend...back to the grind today! For me at least, it's a 4-day week ;)

3 comments :

  1. Cute glasses!! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new glasses! So cute!!!

    Also, that pizza looks delicious. You're making me hungry... now I want pizza. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaa! They look so good! I love the case, even though it's heavy and weighs down my purse ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!