November 4, 2011

NON-Book Club Friday

As much as I would love to join Heather for another Book Club Friday, I can't. Why? Because I can't get through this bloody book! Which book? This one:

Blindness - José Saramago
I gave it a shot because a got recommendations for it from both a book lover & a non-lover, and it sounded like something I'd enjoy. Wrong.

There's still hope - apparently it picks up at a certain point [past the middle] and then becomes can't-put-it-down...but I have yet to get to that. I will definitely do a review when I'm done though!

On the bright side, I finally signed up for Goodreads! I may or may not use it, we'll see. I've signed up for way more than I can keep up with!

Happy Weekend :)

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!