November 25, 2011

My Birthday was a Happy one :)

There was way too much excitement on my Birthday for me to actually be able to sit down and write about it.

It all started with a 6:20am wake-up call from dC to let me know he's on his way! "Make sure you don't fall back asleep so you hear your phone to buzz me in!" [This may or may not have happened in the past...]

When he finally arrived, it was like Santa came early - flowers, gift, latte & my fave cinnamon-raisin breakfast toast!
Still keeping with the pink & purple theme :)

I got the purse I wanted! It was on my wishlist
 At this time I should also mention that my mama got me the watch I ranted about on my wishlist:


When I got to work, my work-friend had left this for me:
A potted plant (yay, finally!), a cute new winter Starbucks mug & a  Starbucks keychain gift card :)
I had a lot of, "Aww sucks that you have to work on your birthday!" comments, but seriously - I do not mind. I could sit at home doing nothing and waiting for others to get off work to celebrate or I could get birthday attention - not a difficult choice. Plus, our team does birthday cake & card so that treatment doesn't hurt one bit. Honestly though, it was probably one of the least productive days at work ever. LOL

Post-work brought a dinner downtown at Joey with dC and a walk around Dundas Square - Toronto's attempted version at Times Square.

Dundas Square

Happy 25th to Me :)

Party Time!!!


Time to take this Birthday Girl home!
As you can see, I was a very happy birthday for my 25th birthday week! Thanks to everyone who made it special but most of all to dC for treating me like a real Princess and making me feel like the centre of the universe!

4 comments :

  1. You were spoiled indeed! He must have waken up pretty early that morning! Good man, good man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're 25! You look so young! :)

    Belated Happy Birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect birthday to me! The flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!