November 20, 2011

Birthday Countdown: T-3

After a weekend of celebrations for a friend's birthday & a bachelorette party, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that dC had planned a birthday countdown of gifts starting today. That means 4 days worth of gifts! These are my 3 pre-actual birthday gifts :)
Gifts for Sunday, Monday & Tuesday

Here's Day 1!
Gift 1: #sassy

Gift 1: Some of my fave chocolates!
I can't get over how pretty they are! But more so, I can't get over how well planned out they are! Each of the boxes has it's own picture and a poem inside - so sweet!

Needless to say, I am extremely excited about my birthday this year & can't wait for my week-long celebrations (and gifts)!! Definitely feeling the love :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!