October 31, 2011

Happy 1 year TO anniversary to me :)

Yes, it has officially been one whole year of city life for this girl, and what a year it has been - new place, new job, new life! You can read my very first post on it here!!

Some new friends entered my life, some old friends came back, other old friends were asked to leave and I have learned so much from each and every one of them.

My self-sufficiency in terms of making it on my own has even surprised me! I'm still working on some organizational kinks, like I talked about here last week, but everything's great!

The one lack-lustre thing is how bored and irritated I am getting with my not-so-new-anymore job. I guess that should be expected from me thought because I can only last in a role for so long before I've gotten what I'm gonna get out of it and want to move on. Oh well.

I can't believe all that's transpired in the last year but I can't wait to see what's next! :)

I must say, this view still gets me every time:

Good morning & Happy Monday!
oh ya and...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


3 comments :

  1. Woohoo happy 1 year!
    I still get happy when I'm driving back into the city and see all the condos and the CN Tower :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first year in the city!! I totally understand about the job. I stayed at my first job for 15 months before I was so incredibly bored with it. I'm sure you'll find something fabulous if you decide you're ready to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on one year in TO, Daniela! Great pic of the view of Toronto!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!