September 4, 2011

Summer pressure: off

One of my favesies, Bree of .simply girly., hit the nail on the head with her most recent post and this pic:


That's what I've been saying all August - it's just been so so crazy that I want it to end. So much so that I'm really mostly taking it easy on this very last weekend of 'true' summer & doing chill things in addition to some alone time. At this point, my alone time = cleaning time though. LOL Lucky for me, the weather isn't that great - very humid & mostly cloudy - so I don't have to feel guilty about not being outside doing summer things.

How are y'all marking the end of the summer season?

1 comment :

  1. Bring on fall! Hopefully you relaxed this weekend and have a good day off today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!