September 13, 2011

The movie trailer I've been waiting for!

If you've looked at my 2011 Book List you've seen that the Steig Larsson's "The Girl Who..." trilogy has been the highlight of this year. And there's been talk about the movie for SO long that it's been killing me. Well guess what I saw a preview for tonight?! That's right, the first movie is on it's way!


But it's been recommended to me to watch the Swedish movies first, so I will be doing that soon - only 30 pages left of the last book! - and I'll be sure to let y'all know what I think!

2 comments :

  1. You definitely need to watch the Swedish movies! They were awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I read your comment under the movie clip, I was going to ask if you've watched the original. I had to watch dragon tattoo for a paper last year. I actually liked it, but my parents weren't really fans. My mom had read the book, so maybe that's why.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!