August 28, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Talk about a lazy Sunday! I knew I would have today to myself & figured since I power cleaned yesterday I would devote today to reading & writing. Well there was some writing today (getting back into my blogging groove, yay!) but definitely no reading - all in all, I mostly slept today. I feel that it's well-deserved though. I haven't had one of these Sundays since...May? Far too long in my opinion, and a great way to wrap up this weekend which included the following:

- being stuck in an Apple store for an hour (for those who don't know, I hate Apple)
- discovering the awesomeness that is Joe Fresh fashion!
- making delicious burgers for Friday night dinner with dC
- finishing the rest of season 1 of my new fave BG show!
- power cleaning & re-organizing my room
- starting a closet cleanse to de-clutter...and shop guilt-free!
- hosting a pre-drink before heading out for a birthday celebration
- making 4am pizza with dC
...and a Sunday full of naps :)

What did y'all get up to this weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!