August 8, 2011

Just monkeyin' around!

Last weekend #Team.dCdK went to the zoo. I don't know about you guys, but I fucking love the zoo. Not even the fact that it's full of annoying, screaming, under-age (yes, there's a minimum) children can ruin it for me. If you're just here for the rant, scroll down...here are my top pics!

Gorgeous

Whachyou sayin'?!

Who doesn't want to have a pet monkey?!

He wanted to cuddle with someone i'm sure...dC wouldn't let me. He's just jealous.

:)

Best accidental shot ever.

2 words - hilarious & annoying.

Call me crazy, but I can't be the only one that has the desire to cuddle with anything & everything that's furry. Crickets...? Fine, moving on.

Rant: I don't even dislike children that much. Don't get me wrong, the thought of children in my life makes me want to throw up, cry & break things all at the same time. However I do recognize their cuteness & innocence. Ultimately it's bad parents that I hate.
For example, WHO brings a newborn to a crowded zoo full of God-only-knows what kind of germs on a hot July day?! The parents likely won't remember the zoo experience, let alone the newborn. My dad took me to the zoo the summer after my sister was born and guess what - my mom stayed home with baby. 17 years later, my sister is none the wiser - she wasn't missing out on anything at 4 months old. Same goes for malls & any other mega public place that babies should just be kept away from until the proper age. Ultimately, screaming, poorly-mannered children weren't born that way - they were raised that way. It's about time parenting classes became mandatory for some people. End rant.

#Team.dCdK ended the weekend with a lovely light show...
 ♥

Cool zoo stories anyone? Or children rants? I'd enjoy both :)


2 comments :

  1. I LOVE the zoo! I definitely would've cuddled that tiger too. He looks like he needs some good cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zoos! Were you at the Toronto Zoo? My parents took me there when I was little and we saw an orangutan pee in a water bottle and drink it. I WAS TRAUMATIZED. hahhaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!