May 14, 2011

The Challenge - Day 19

Day 19 - A picture & a letter

The night I met Rockstar - this is the only picture we ever took together - clearly our love was doomed right from the start.

Dear Rockstar,

I'll never fully be able to explain to myself, let alone to others, what exactly it is about you that makes me feel the way I feel but I'll always be grateful for it. No man has ever filled me with such purely positive emotions and to think how little time it took you to achieve that is just plain craziness. There's just so much I loved about you, which is why it's been so difficult to forget you & move on completely.

I loved...
* our instant chemistry
* that you found my drunkeness so charming
* that you didn't mind repeating what you'd already told me (twice) on our first date
* your ability to take initiative & make decisions [since I can't]
* your epic communication skills that kept our relationship free of mind games
* the time you called me to prove you were getting sick but still wanted me to come down & meet your friends
* your sense of humour that was a perfect match for mine
* how you knew that double vodka sodas with extra lemons would keep me happy all night long
* our pillow talk
* our Californication bond
* the fact that we never ever ever ran out of things to say to eachother
* your sense of family & loyalty
* our last day together
* the fact that I have so much respect for you that I could never be mad at you or say a single bad thing

It doesn't seize to amaze me that the thought of you still sometimes causes instant tears. Regardless of what does or doesn't happen, you own a piece of my heart that will love you forever & I wouldn't have it any other way.

Your biggest fan,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!