March 29, 2011

Target Tuesday

Linking up to Target Tuesday with Fabulous But Evil...you should too!



This week's focus - things I bought last weekend on my States shopping trip! My bank account is doing just fine after this...not.

Mossimo® Women's Ankle Pant - Black


Merona® Collection Women's Marcus Pant - Ebony

Can't begin to tell you just how excited I am to wear this fantastic pair of cropped pants to work!

Women's Converse® One Star® Oxfords - White

I really a classic pair of sneakers - not to mention I love white shoes in general!

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Jean Crop - Light Destructed Wash

This an awful example of these boyfriends crops - picture them w/ a cute T & the sneakers above!!!

Merona® Collection Women's Charlie Jacquard Skirt - Multi Color

The actual skirt wasn't on the site - it's that but in beige & brown tones. For my lovely brown pumps that aren't worn often enough!

Who else has gone out to Target & made purchases off of their wishlists?!


 

6 comments :

  1. I absolutely adore target! I got a great blazer for my new job, a Wii Fit plus with an extra game for $89, and a whole new bedding set for $59 on sale from $79! =) Love it!

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their ankle pants were on sale last week at my target. I wanted to buy them in every color for work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching and searching for new boyfriend crops and haven't been able to find anything yet. Mostly because I don't want to pay a lot. I always check Costa Blanca and stuff, but then I get discouraged by how small their sizes are lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find the post about the Blog Hop, so I am leaving my note here....

    BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete
  5. i buy sooo much for my 2 year old at Target. i also love their $1 socks for me!

    found you on the blog hop! i'm your newest follower ;)) shari
    http://www.spearmintbaby.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!