March 15, 2011

Target Tuesday


Linking up to Target Tuesday with Fabulous But Evil...you should too!


I kind of tried to avoid this because I knew it would lead to tears of withdrawal from living on the US border and being able to go to Target whenever I wanted to! Therefore I’ve decided to go home 2 weekends from now & go on a mega shopping spree. Mom has been warned. She's thanking Target Tuesday for that. I picked out so much stuff I practically have the next 2 weeks lined up!!!

Mossimo® Women's Sateen Ankle Pant - Chambray

Merona® Women's Sleeveless Scoop Neck Dress - Tear Drop Blue

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Sleeveless Knit Dress - Heather Grey

Xhilaration® Juniors Knit/Woven Color Block Tank Dress - White/Quartz Grey/Black

Mossimo® Women's Criss Cross Tank Dress - Scarlet

What's your Target wishlist?!?! :)



 

3 comments :

  1. Those ankle pants are really cute! I need a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love this! I have a target obsession and try to stay away from there as much as possible unless I absolutely need something. If not then I will buy the entire store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the second teardrop blue dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!