March 1, 2011

My 6° of Separation from Vinny Guadagnino

Vinny of Jersey Shore famousness was at my hometown club hotspot - Dragonfly - last weekend. I would have made the trek if I had a partner in crime...and if I had had any remote chance of seeing him. Regardless, here's a photo of him post-appearance at the club.


Vinny's lookin' as cute as ever! Along with my juicehead ex-boyfriend. Thaaaaaaaaaaat's right. I dated that steroid-pumping bouncer...and loved every single minute of it!

Back in 2008 I was looking for love in all the wrong places - let's be real here, I still am - and had the most spectacular summer fling with said bouncer.

It was everything I would have wanted in a summer fling - started out of nowhere, full of late nights, early mornings, can't-get-enough-of-eachother amounts of time spent together [aka a lot], club perks for the bouncer's girlfriend and her friends (that's me! haha), tears at the airport...and an ending that was just as abrupt as the beginning.

And then I rebounded with Frenchie LOL If you don't know how that went then check out part 1, part 2, part 3 & part 4 of the Frenchie saga.

If you get the chance to date a bouncer without getting attached, I recommend it. It's a fun experience ;)

1 comment :

  1. even though I don't watch JS this is pretty cool.. juicehead's thumbs-up is pretty hilar if you ask me though. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!