March 22, 2011

Target Tuesday

I love linking up to Target Tuesday with Fabulous But Evil...guilt-free online browsing :)




Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors One Shoulder Ruffle Dress - Chinese Red


Mossimo® Women's Dolman Sleeve Dress - Lasting Violet


Mossimo® Women's Chambray Crop Pant


Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Kimono Sleeve Dress - Café Latte


Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Double Strap Dress - Rinse Wash

Ok next week I'll try to move away from dresses...maybe.

What's on your Target wishlist?!?! :)


 

7 comments :

  1. I love the violet dress! Love that color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh I think the purple dress is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one shoulder dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you picked!! Especially the first 3 items. I like the red dress because it's one-sleeve with ruffles, the purple dress is just a great color with POCKETS, and I just adore the cropped pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the purple dress. The dolman sleeve is very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Needless to say, I am PUMPED for my weekend trip to Target :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the first two dresses and the crop pants! I really need to go buy the ruffle dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!