March 6, 2011

Gaga-mazing!

I was one ridiculously lucky duck to get to go to Lady Gaga's Monster Ball in Toronto the other day. The show was A-freaking-MAZING! Gaga is an incredible performer & is so so good to her fans [minus having to wait for her for far too long]!
So ready for Gaga to finally come out...1.5hrs later!
[I'm still wearing my purple 'bracelet' lol]

So amazing when she did come out though!
[wearing my fave colour no less! how'd she know!?]

Keytar shot for Lauren

Gaga with her little prodigy Maria Aragon
 Maria did a cover of Gaga's new single "Born This Way" on Youtube, which grabbed the attention of my local radio station who connected Maria with Gaga on the phone & Gaga being the awesome Lady Monster that she is, invited her to join her at the show. Check out Maria's claim to fame here.

Gaga doing what she does best - playing beautiful tunes on a flaming piano

She's fierce; her dancers are fierce...everything was just FIERCE!

Alejandro!
[notice the little monster claws in the the bottom of photo]

Bad Romance! <3
[aka the shit I always get myself into]
I haven't gotten around to the vid(s) yet but I will sometime this week & post then. Just keepin' ya coming back for more! LOL I wish I could have taken you all with me! No worries...next time Little Monsters ;)

7 comments :

  1. Un-freakin'-believable how close you were!!
    Amazing. The video of her and Maria made me cry...that is one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ton of fun lady! Your seats must have been wicked close and you look gorgeous in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have to sell a kidney to get seats that close? Looks like it was a hell of a show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. it looks like it was a helluuva show! Gaga is a real performer.. not a huge fan of her but shes definitely a great artiste.
    officially your 48th follower (hint hint!) :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAN I wish I went to this show! Looks like you had great seats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap you were close! I'm jealous! I obsessed with Gaga, she's coming to town and I have YET to buy tickets. I've gotta get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had floor tickets!! And they were cheaper than the 100 section...and better!
    Seriously, if you get the chance to go to a Gaga show - do it, she's an amazing performer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!