February 3, 2011

Sometimes you just need something to get you through the day!

Today was definitely one of those days. Which actually started last night. I really hate when I"m not able to sleep off my blahness - it really just makes it worse! Gah!

The fact that today half of work took a so-called 'snow day' for the fake 'snowmaggedon' we got didn't help things at. all.

Lucky for me I can always count on the blogosphere and new musical discoveries to cheer me up!

Big thank you to Rach for this post which really resonated with some of the things I was feeling or thought I was feeling! Seriously appreciated!

And on the hunt for my next fave song, I came out far too successful. I say 'far too' only because this song has been on repeat at work and home since I discovered it this morning! And I may or may not have already gone a bit nuts LOL

This is actually a Bulgarian song so for those who are curious and want exposure, go for it!! For those you don't...we'll see you back here next time when I resume my English-only posting :)


Аромат на мен - Как ти стои?
Топлина от мен - Как ти стои?
Любовта от мен - Как ти стои?
Само погледнии...

Нацелуван от мен - Как ти стои?
Събуден от мен - Как ти стои?
Погледни ме добре, вземаш ли ме?

Твоя тип жена и размер на любовта,
страшно ти стои ще ме вземеш ли, кажи?
Твоя тип жена и размер на любовта
всичко имаш ти сега и мене си вземи!

Притеснен от мен - Как ти стои?
Изморен от мен - Как ти стои?
Любовта от мен - Как ти стои?
Само погледнии..

Нацелуван от мен - Как ти стои?
Събуден от мен - Как ти стои?
Погледниме добре, вземаш ли ме?

Твоя тип жена и размер на любовта,
страшно ти стои ще ме вземеш ли, кажи?
Твоя тип жена и размер на любовта
всичко имаш ти сега и мене си вземи!


2 comments :

  1. I feel like my whole week has been like that. Thank god for weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, until I started having MEGA relaxing weekends since moving out on my I didn't realize *just* how fantastic they can really be! So so sad LOL But so so good after weeks like my last one :|

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!