January 19, 2011

Twittens? Twittens!

So where the heck was this amazing invention when I was making my Christmas wishlist?! It would have been #1 on my list for sure!

Warmth & efficiency - amazing.
In case you didn't know, I love Twitter/tweeting. This post kind of proves that. Therefore Twittens would for sure maximize my tweeting outside in the winter. And bbm-ing, because who am I really kidding here - i love doing everything on my Blackberry!

So...what gift-giving holiday is coming up next? Think I can pull this request off for Valentine's Day? Maybe. But having a Valentine is pre-requisite I think...


9 comments :

  1. i saw these and loved them! im glad im not the only one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully my twitter addiction hasnt gone that far just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tweeted about them a while ago! i'm guessing you didn't see that.. can't believe we never discussed this amazingness! they weren't available to purchase at the time.. demand exceeded production. definitely a good gift idea! ;) also another idea that's gonna make someone filthy rich.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband's cousin has that! They sell those at Target. She has leopard and zebra ones. I think she got them for $10. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, that's crazy! But kinda cool at the same time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's genius! I don't have a twitter (gasp) but whoever thought to make those must be making some serious money! Also, I think you should totally do a dialect video! I'm curious as to what your answers would be since you live in Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I meant since your Canadian, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!