January 18, 2011

Share-bear

{credit}
I've been meaning to post this for a while but clearly I'm not the greatest at time management. I've got post ideas but I just need to find the time and energy to properly put them on the screen!

But in the meantime, I don't want to get disconnected from all of you - readers, followers & follow bloggers - so I'd love to hear from you via twitter (@daniela_k) or email (dkeverydayblog@gmail.com) if there's something you want to share or know more about. It can be blog-related, life-related, or anything at all!

This probably seems kind of corny but seriously - I'd love to hear from you if you've got something to say :)

3 comments :

  1. just followed you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Request right back at ya! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Daniela, just followed your blog :) I'm def enjoying having my blog on blogger now. Looking forward to reading your new posts soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!