January 22, 2011

Happy 1 Year BeBe!

Yes, that would be happy anniversary to my lovely Blackberry Curve - named BeBe - who has been loyally by my side for the last year. I couldn't have asked for a better piece of technology to share my life with.


We've been through so much together - fantastic bbm convos, over-tweeting of epic proportions, any info at my finger tips, happy emails & sad emails, and even a 2-month separation while I was in Europe.

*Cheers to many more BeBe!*

So just how crazy am I to adore my Blackberry so much? All opinions welcome, I won't take offence :)


4 comments :

  1. Too funny :) My phone is a piece and I cannot wait til I can get a blackberry or iphone in june when my plan is up. I am ready to find true love like you have ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. Before I traded in my Blackberry for a Droid (I needed a better Google maps app to navigate around this giant city haha) I was in a very serious relationship with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart phones make me happy too. There is never a dull moment if you have something interesting to look at on your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach - it'll be the best thing you ever did :))

    Leanna - You seriously gave up the BB b/c of maps?! I feel like i would need a restraining order or something to end that relationship :P

    Chris - i know! it's sometimes sickening though b/c you really have no down time..or just don't give yourself any I should say. First thing in the morning & the last thing at night...well i guess it does a good job at replacing a real person :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!